Monday, June 29, 2009

Introducing Newborn J: Puyallup Newborn Photography

Sunday afternoon I had the pleasure to meet and photograph newborn J and his Mom & Dad. I love that my job allows me to meet so many tiny bundles of cuteness, and little J did not disappoint! He even decided that since I am having my own little man in 17 weeks, that he would get me used to the joys of little boys early (I think he peed 3 times in 30 minutes!). And let me tell you, that kid has a powerful aim! =) Luckily I had already given his parents the spiel about how all the backdrops are completely washable, and that I fully expect them to be initiated at least once during the shoot.
I think we were able to get some beautiful shots before J decided he had had enough and wanted to get a good sleep (one in which people weren't moving him into different positions) before his next feeding. And check out Mom, doesn't she look absolutely great for having a baby only 8 days before?

1 comment:

  1. Stacey, the pictures look great! I was so nervous he would be screaming in them all. Thank you for being patient with us and him, he was of course an angel the rest of the night. I can't wait to see the rest

    ReplyDelete