Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More of Miss A: Puyallup Toddler Photography

Every time I see this cutie, I'm always surprised at how far she has grown! Miss A was born 11 weeks early almost 16 months ago and today she is a smiley busy toddler! I've had the great privilege to document many stages during her incredible journey and she never ceases to amaze me with her progress.
Today's session started with lunch and playing at McDonalds, a nice nap in the car, and then a gorgeous day at Pt Defiance complete with picking flowers (oops!), and chasing ducks. I really enjoyed catching up with my friend K, and we both laughed as Miss A continued to entertain us! This session was so much fun, and it was hard to choose which photos to use for teasers. So I hope you don't mind that this post is pic heavy!














No comments:

Post a Comment