Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Meet One Year Old L: Puyallup Toddler Photography

On Saturday I had the great pleasure to shoot Little Man L's first birthday photos. Last time I saw L, he was a newbie, barely two weeks old, so it was so much fun to see how big he has grown! L was my first baby that I've done both newborn photos and cake smash photos for, and it's really an amazing feeling to have my photography come full circle =)
Little Man L was not very happy to be confined to one spot when there was so much to explore. We had smiles, flirts, serious faces, and yes, even some tears (I think he knew there was a yummy cupcake waiting for him and we were taking too long to get to it). He really made Mom & Dad proud with his cake smashing skills! He didn't even leave any of his cupcake left for Dad (but don't worry, Mom had an extra one for back up that I'm sure Dad was able to eat later!).
Happy Birthday L!


No comments:

Post a Comment