Monday, May 11, 2009

Meet Six Month Old H: Seattle Baby Photography

I absolutely love it when clients bring their families back for repeat sessions, and Baby H, Sister K and Mom K are no exception! Dad wasn't able to make it to this session on Thursday, but we had a great time with just the girls! Big Sister K totally knows how to rock the camera, I don't even think I ever had to tell her how to pose (that girl is a natural!). And it was so much fun to see Baby H again! Last time I saw her, she was a tiny newborn, and now she is a smiling and bubbly six month old! I really can't believe how fast these babies are growing up on me!
I'm sure Mom is dying to see some of the photos, so here are a couple teasers to keep everyone satisfied:

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! I love them. I can not wait to see the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete